"Children want the same things we want. To laugh, to be challenged, to be entertained, and delighted." -Dr. Seuss
This year is a special time in the lives of your children. It's Kindergarten! It is a time and a place to explore, learn, smile, and grow. Each day we will strive to do all of these things in our West K community.
I am very excited to be joining the Kindergarten team at Graland this year! For the past 5 years I have taught Kindergarten at Lancaster Country Day School in Pennsylvania, where I had the opportunity to co-teach in my classroom, coach soccer to 2nd-5th graders, and coach squash for middle and upper school players. I moved to Denver a month ago for the simple reason of wanting a change and to be closer to my sister and two incredible nephews. I love to teach. I love to be a part of the families of the kiddos in my classroom. Please know that the West K door is always open (even though it is always locked). Please feel free to email me (hweaver@graland.org) or call/text (717-575-1364) and I will always do my best to get back to you as quickly as possible.
I look forward to working with all of you and to create a team that supports your child!
Best,
Helen Weaver
I am very excited to be joining the Kindergarten team at Graland this year! For the past 5 years I have taught Kindergarten at Lancaster Country Day School in Pennsylvania, where I had the opportunity to co-teach in my classroom, coach soccer to 2nd-5th graders, and coach squash for middle and upper school players. I moved to Denver a month ago for the simple reason of wanting a change and to be closer to my sister and two incredible nephews. I love to teach. I love to be a part of the families of the kiddos in my classroom. Please know that the West K door is always open (even though it is always locked). Please feel free to email me (hweaver@graland.org) or call/text (717-575-1364) and I will always do my best to get back to you as quickly as possible.
I look forward to working with all of you and to create a team that supports your child!
Best,
Helen Weaver
No comments:
Post a Comment